Are you confused between the two big cms i.e shopify and wordpress or Woocommerce?
Let me help you in this. If you want a website that is not a ecommerce website then go for wordpress as their are plenty of themes and plugin available for this platform.
Advantages of shopify :
- Cloud hosted platform due to which the speed of website loading is much better than self hosted.
- You will get dashboard that is ready for sale with pos.
- Plans start from $29/M
- Free 6 themes that is help you to start selling
- No need of maintenance
- High Security
- Increase functionality using apps
Cons of Shopify :
- high cost
- Less customization possible like you can’t do changes in checkout page etc
Advantages of woocommerce :
- Lots of customization available
- Free plugins and themes
- lots of developer available
- No monthly charge
- Self hosted
Cons of Woocommerce :
- Security is less than shopify
- Need monthly update or maintance
Conclusion : I will suggest you shopify if you don’t want too much customization in your store and focus only on the sale.